Tuesday 25 January 2011

Diving Pelican Island





Luckily my first dive in 10 months after returning from illness was a good one. We dove the coral gardens off the 'Indians' on Pelican Island, BVI's. The visibility was around 20 metres and there was a lot of marine life to view in relatively shallow water. Ian spotted a big lobster with a bit of an attitude probably from knowing it was safe from being taken in a marine park. There were strange green sponges and the ones in this photo are definitely for the female readers. Ian was horrified when I took the photo but hey he can't say much underwater. I think the diving was pretty good by Caribbean standards and I was sorry to head to the surface after a 56 minute dive.

1 comment:

  1. Shery, I love the cornet fish and the lobster. What camera are you using?

    ReplyDelete