Wednesday 16 February 2011

Deep Bay Antigua








We spent two nights in Deep Bay relaxing and trying to catch up on sleep. The weather wasn't the best for snorkelling but we went out in our dinghy and checked out Shipstern Wreck. I took the dinghy for a spin as well trying to find some sheltered snorkelling. In the afternoon we decided to go ashore and check out the view from the fort. It was pretty incredible and obviously wind swept! I was driving the dinghy onto the beach but unfortunately Ian jumped out a little too early and made a huge splash in the water. Completely saturated he was telling me off as resort couples glared at us in the distance. One fellow yachtsmen came over to intervene and help pull the dinghy ashore. I think Ian was madder about the public humiliation of falling in the water fully clothed rather then my coordination of a perfect commando style beach landing.

No comments:

Post a Comment