Thursday 24 February 2011

Dockyard Cats


It was quite difficult for me to go on a sailing adventure and not have any contact with horses or cats. In true style the cats found me eventually they always do. On my way back from shopping on Wednesday afternoon I heard the cries of a kitten and located the cutest black and white one stuck on top of the roof of the Customs building with adult cats calling from the ground. I spent a long time trying to coax the little fellow down and eventually it found a low spot at the back of the building and scrambled down. All the other cats were waiting for it so I gave them a couple of tins of sardines to celebrate the reunion. I didn't realise that during the rescue process there were a bunch of tourists watching the action from the cafe until one lady came over to see if the kitten had a safe landing.

No comments:

Post a Comment